Hunan Kelly always adheres to the business philosophy of "quality first service, integrity, cooperation and cooperation" for the company's guiding ideology to provide better quality products and services for customers.
Cold storage installation experience sharing!
First, pre-installation material preparation
1. Cold storage equipment materials should be equipped according to cold storage engineering design and construction materials, cold storage board, warehouse door, refrigeration unit, refrigeration evaporator (cooling fan or exhaust pipe), microcomputer temperature control box, expansion valve, connecting copper pipe, cable control Lines, library lights, sealants, mounting accessories, etc. are matched and the materials and accessories are checked.
2. Before the transportation and installation, the number of cold storage plates should be checked according to the invoice. When loading and unloading the plates, it should be handled lightly, and the anti-scratching layer should be laid on each floor of the library and the ground joint.
Second, the installation of the library board
When the cold storage is assembled as a whole, there should be a gap between the wall and the roof. The cold storage floor should be installed flat. The uneven material should be leveled with the material, and the lock hook between the plate and the plate should be locked. The silicone surface is sealed to achieve a flat surface. Hollow feeling, after the top plate, floor and vertical plate of the cold storage warehouse are installed, the top and the vertical, the vertical and the floor are corrected and locked, and all the hooks are locked with each other.
Three, chiller installation technology
1. When selecting the position of the lifting point, first consider the best position of the air circulation, and secondly consider the direction of the structure of the storage body.
2. The gap between the chiller and the slab should be greater than the thickness of the chiller.
3. All the slings of the chiller should be tightened, and the bolts and slings should be perforated with sealant to prevent cold bridge and air leakage.
4. When the ceiling fan is too heavy, use the No. 4 or No. 5 angle iron as the lintel. The lintel should span across the other roof and wall panels to reduce the load.
Four, assembly and installation technology of refrigeration unit
1. The oil separator should be installed in the semi-sealed or fully-closed compressor, and an appropriate amount of oil should be added to the oil. When the evaporation temperature is lower than -15 degrees, a gas-liquid separator should be installed and an appropriate amount of refrigeration oil should be installed.
2. The base of the compressor should be equipped with a damping rubber seat.
3, the installation of the unit should have maintenance space, easy to observe the adjustment of the instrument and valve.
4. The high pressure gauge should be installed at the three-way of the liquid storage valve.
5. The overall layout of the unit is reasonable and the colors are consistent. The installation structure of each type of unit should be consistent.
V. Refrigeration Pipe Installation Technology
1. The selection of the diameter of the copper pipe should be in accordance with the pipe diameter of the compressor suction and exhaust valve. When the condenser is separated from the compressor by more than 3 meters, the pipe diameter should be increased.
2. The suction surface of the condenser and the wall are kept at a distance of more than 400 mm, and the air outlet and the obstacle are kept at a distance of more than 3 meters.
3. The diameter of the inlet and outlet of the liquid storage tank shall be based on the exhaust and outlet diameters indicated on the unit sample.
4. The compressor suction line and the air cooler return line shall not be smaller than the size indicated in the sample to reduce the internal resistance of the evaporation line.
5. When the adjustment station is made, each outlet pipe should be sawed into a 45-degree oblique opening and inserted into the bottom end. The inlet pipe is inserted into one-fourth of the diameter of the regulating station.
6. The exhaust pipe and the return pipe should have a certain gradient. When the condenser position is higher than the compressor, the exhaust pipe should be inclined to the condenser and a liquid ring should be installed at the compressor exhaust port to prevent the gas from being cooled back after the shutdown. ? At the high pressure exhaust port, the liquid is compressed when the machine is turned on again.
7. U-bend should be installed at the exit of the return pipe of the air cooler. The return line should be oriented in the direction of the compressor to ensure smooth oil return.
8. The expansion valve should be installed as close as possible to the cooling fan. The solenoid valve should be installed horizontally, the valve body should be vertical and the direction of the liquid should be noted.
9. If necessary, install a filter on the compressor return line to prevent dirt in the system from entering the compressor and remove moisture from the system.
10. Before the sodium and lock nuts of the refrigeration system are tightened, the lubricating oil should be wiped to strengthen the seal. After tightening, wipe it clean and the roots of each cut door should be locked.
11. The expansion valve temperature sensing package is fastened with a metal card at the outlet of the evaporator at 100mm-200mm, and is tightly wrapped with double insulation.
12. After the installation of the refrigeration system is completed, the overall appearance is beautiful and the colors are consistent. There should be no inconsistency in pipeline crossings.
13. When the refrigeration pipeline is welded, the sewage outlet should be left from high and low pressure with nitrogen blowing for partial blowdown. After the partial blowdown is completed, the whole system will be blown until no dirt is found. The blowdown pressure is 0.8MP.
Six, electronic control system installation technology
1. Each contact marks the line number for maintenance.
2. Produce an electric control box in strict accordance with the requirements of the drawings, and connect the electricity to do the no-load test.
3. Name each contactor.
4. Fix the wires of each electrical component with tie wires.
5, electrical contact pressure wire connector, motor main line connector, the application line card is tight, if necessary, hang tin.
6. The connecting lines of each equipment should be laid and fixed with clamps. When connecting PVC pipes, glue them with glue, and the nozzles should be wrapped with tape.
7. The distribution box is installed horizontally and horizontally, and the ambient lighting is good. The inside of the house is dry and easy to observe and operate.
8. The area occupied by the wire in the wire pipe shall not exceed 50%.
9. The selection of the wire must have a safety factor. When the unit is running or defrosting, the temperature of the wire should not exceed 40 degrees.
10, the circuit system must be 5-wire system, there is no ground wire to install the ground wire.
11. The electric wire should not be exposed to the open air, so as to avoid the phenomenon of short-term leakage and electric leakage caused by long-term sun-bathing.
12. After the whole system is welded, the air tightness test is carried out, and the high pressure end is filled with nitrogen 1.8MP. The low pressure side is filled with nitrogen 1.2MP. Leakage was carried out with soapy water during the filling, and the welds, flanges and valves were carefully inspected. After the leak was completed, the pressure was maintained for 24 hours without pressure drop.
13, the line pipe installation should be beautiful and firm.
VII. Refrigeration System Fluoride Debugging Technology
1. Measure the power supply voltage.
2. Measure the resistance of the three windings of the compressor and the insulation of the motor.
3. Check the opening and closing of each valve of the refrigeration system.
4. After evacuating, inject the refrigerant into the liquid storage to 70%-80% of the standard filling amount, and then run the compressor from low pressure to sufficient amount.
5. After starting the machine, first listen to whether the sound of the compressor is normal, whether the condenser or the cooling fan is running normally, and whether the three-phase current of the compressor is stable.
6. After normal cooling, check all parts of the refrigeration system, exhaust pressure, suction pressure, exhaust temperature, suction temperature, motor temperature, crankcase temperature, temperature before expansion valve, observe frosting of evaporator and expansion valve, Observe the oil level and color change of the oil mirror, and whether the sound of the equipment is abnormal.
7. Set the temperature parameter and the expansion valve opening degree according to the frosting and usage of the cold storage.